Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Don't ask don't tell repealed

Once again the regime in Washington proves itself hostile to Christian values.
Don't ask don't tell was repealed today.
This regime continues to distance itself from family values, along with military men and women who feel they should hold themselves to a higher standard.

Maybe our military should take the advice of one of the joint chiefs who while testifing before congress said something to the effect that if they don't like it maybe they should resign from the military. Now that would be something to see... 75% of our military deciding not to re-enlist.

Still clinging to my God and my guns,
Randy

1 comment:

Ruth Cox aka abitosunshine said...

I followed your blog link from mylot...

I cling to my god and my gun, too; however, in clinging to that which I believe... I do not set myself above others and I struggle to be as non-judgemental of others as my god would have me be.